At BullGuard Israel, we make it simple to protect everything in your smart connected home. The Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to reach over 30 billion connected devices by 2020, of which over 43% will be used by consumers at home. We offer a custom-built solution to protect smart home WiFi network, giving our users the freedom to connect as many internet devices in their home without compromising on privacy and security.
We are proud to be featured in magazines and conferences around the world. Our multi-award winning product Dojo was awarded “Best Connected Consumer Device” at Mobile World Congress and also ranked by Forbes as one of the Best CES Products that will be hot in 2018.
BullGuard Israel is a leading IoT security company known for its award-winning product Dojo. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending IoT hacks and protecting our customer’s privacy. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for a senior BackEnd developer, to step in and help leading the our scalable cloud based backend platform towards our upcoming challenges.
- A successful track-record or demonstrated aptitude as a software developer, Clear skills as a key contributor to highly productive teams.
- Passion for diving into hard problems and working with others to create novel solutions.
- A contagious curiosity about distributed cloud-based systems and how to make them better.
- Not just a software developer. A leader in nature, thinks out of the box, with can-do attitude that helps co-lead his team.
- 4+ years of software development experience using Python and recent experience with Python 3.5+
- Experience with some of the following Python technologies: asyncpg, sqlalchemy, asyncio, aiohttp
- Experience with some of the following general technologies: ElasticSearch, Kibana, LogStash, Kafka, MQTT, Redis, Docker.
- Experience in building scalable distributed systems in micro-services architecture.
- Experience with one or more of these database systems : MySQL/PorstgreSQL , NoSQL.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS Services.
- Cybersecurity and networking knowledge.