At BullGuard Israel, we make it simple to protect everything in your smart connected home. The Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to reach over 30 billion connected devices by 2020, of which over 43% will be used by consumers at home. We offer a custom-built solution to protect smart home WiFi network, giving our users the freedom to connect as many internet devices in their home without compromising on privacy and security.
We are proud to be featured in magazines and conferences around the world. Our multi-award winning product Dojo was awarded “Best Connected Consumer Device” at Mobile World Congress and also ranked by Forbes as one of the Best CES Products that will be hot in 2018.
If you are passionate about new technologies and motivated to drive it from ideation to fully automated and operationalized security assets, this opportunity is for you!
As a Security Engineer you'll join our DevOps Engineering team to design and implement all aspects of the infrastructure. Work product will be primarily focused on build, configuration, and maintenance of a variety of security services.
- Serve as expert in such areas as network security, certificate management, endpoint security, access control, cloud security, data loss prevention, file integrity monitoring, vulnerability management applications and systems
- Partner with Development, QA and Product Management teams to ensure Product Releases are on-time and in accordance with quality standards
- Automate build/deployment, software configuration, continuous integration/continuous delivery, and release engineering related tasks
- Automate infrastructure and software delivery to production in accordance with quality standards
- Drive new technologies from ideation through deployment and integration to fully automated and operationalized security assets
- Experience with Linux/Windows systems administration, both physical and virtual systems, strong knowledge of networking
- Integrate Static/Dynamic Scan tools in SDLC process
5+ years' experience in the following:
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS) security tools
- Automating infrastructure and software delivery to production in accordance with quality standards
- Automating build/deployment, software configuration, continuous integration/continuous delivery, release engineering related tasks in Java/C++ environments
- Automating manual processes using Python, Ruby, Unix Shell (bash, ksh), perl, etc.
- Information Security - network security, certificate management, endpoint security, access control, cloud security, data loss prevention, file integrity monitoring, and vulnerability management applications and systems
- Network protocols such as TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS, and Security API's
- Linux/Windows systems administration, both physical and virtual systems, networking (Firewall, DNS, and Load Balancing)
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure) and virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V, OpenStack)
- Integrating Static/Dynamic Scan tools in SDLC process
- Penetration Testing experience - a plus
- Legal/regulatory requirements such as PCI, FISMA, SOX, etc. - a plus
- Authentication technologies, including OAuth, 2FA, SAML, and SSO - a plus