At BullGuard Israel, we make it simple to protect everything in your smart connected home. The Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to reach over 30 billion connected devices by 2020, of which over 43% will be used by consumers at home.We offer a custom-built solution to protect smart home WiFi network, giving our users the freedom to connect as many internet devices in their home without compromising on privacy and security.
We are proud to be featured in magazines and conferences around the world. Our multi-award winning product Dojo was awarded “Best Connected Consumer Device” at Mobile World Congress and also ranked by Forbes as one of the Best CES Products that will be hot in 2018.
Things are getting exciting at BullGuard, as we are growing at a rapid pace, and we’re just getting started! If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, and seek to work in a fast paced environment, this opportunity is for you!
As an Automation developer at BullGuard Israel, specializing in IoT security, you will be a key player in the transformation of the IoT security market. As part of the role you will lead, design and develop our IoT security automation platform, which will cover our entire multidisciplinary IoT security solution.
We are looking for an energetic developer and a natural leader to take our automation capabilities to the next level and play a crucial role in the uncompromised quality of our product.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience with building automated testing infrastructure and tests.
• Scripting experience (Python).
• Experience with Appium and Selenium.
• Experience with Linux.
• Experience with implementing Continuous Integration environments.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in test automation development
• Experience with large scald cloud-based platforms (SaaS)
• BSc degree in engineering or other exact sciences
• Israeli army intelligence unit (cyber) background