At BullGuard Israel, we make it simple to protect everything in your smart connected home. The Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to reach over 30 billion connected devices by 2020, of which over 43% will be used by consumers at home.We offer a custom-built solution to protect smart home WiFi network, giving our users the freedom to connect as many internet devices in their home without compromising on privacy and security.
We are proud to be featured in magazines and conferences around the world. Our multi-award winning product Dojo was awarded “Best Connected Consumer Device” at Mobile World Congress and also ranked by Forbes as one of the Best CES Products that will be hot in 2018.
Things are getting exciting at BullGuard, as we are growing at a rapid pace, and we’re just getting started! If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, and seek to work in a fast paced environment, this opportunity is for you!
As a Cyber Researcher at BullGuard Israel specializing in IoT security, you will be a key player in the transformation of the IoT security market. As Part of the role you will analyze IoT products and services and look for vulnerabilities. You will be responsible of ascertaining and leveraging trustworthy open and closed-sources, cyber threat intelligence data feeds from the security community, vendors and social media.
- 2-4 years of experience in cybersecurity research (malware, vulnerabilities etc.)
- Hacking experience in software and hardware domain
- Excellent understanding of networking protocols (TPC/IP, HTTP/HTTPS)
- Strong understanding of operating system internals (Linux)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience with Penetration testing techniques and tools
- Reverse engineering experience is an advantage
- Israeli army intelligence unit (cyber) background - advantage